Glass Office Partitions in Manchester & Surrounding Areas
Beautiful glass partitions to give your office that high end look.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Glass Office Partitions
For years, one of the greatest achievements in workplace psychology was discovering the benefits of natural light on an individual worker. From limiting fatigue, to reducing eye sprain to improved health and mood, ensuring that natural light floods every part of your office space is incredibly important to, not just your company’s efficacy, but also the aesthetics of the environment.
We have been providing glass partitions in Manchester, Liverpool, Chester and many more across the UK for many years, earning a reputation for being reliable, great value, and having a workforce who are always professional, friendly and on-time.
Why install glass office partitions?
There is a reason why so many offices enjoy incorporating glass office partitions, especially in the UK where the supply of sunlight is not necessarily as high as we would like it to be.
• Glass partitions in offices are fantastic at making small floorplans look larger than they are, making it look more welcoming and likely to impress visiting clients.
• We know that glass partitioning in Manchester has become a necessity in older buildings where the provision of light through smaller windows is reduced.
• From soundproofing to privacy glass, there are many different grades and construction methods for glass office partitions depending on their end use.
• All glass partitions are made from toughened glass, ensuring that minor accidents in the workplace will never lead to breakages.
• Glass partitions can allow for keep certain areas heated without needing to heat the entire floor space, potentially saving you thousands in energy costs.
• Glass office partitions can be dismounted and re-arranged with very little effort, allowing your workspace to evolve alongside your business.
• Thanks to the range of wooden and metal frames available, they are famous for bringing a more contemporary vision for your office design.
Our process for glass office partitions in Manchester and beyond
We’re always available to enjoy a friendly chat over your plans – even if they aren’t for the immediate future. Once we have discussed an overview of your needs, we will arrange for one of our project managers to visit the site in question and take measurements and investigate the available space. If you decide that glass office partitions are they way you wish to go, our project manager will provide you with a quote.
We never overcharge our customers, so rest assured, the quote we provide will always be the best.
If you accept our quote, then a date of installation for your glass office partitions will be arranged at your convenience. If the office is in use during installation, you can be sure that our friendly team of fitters will go out of their way to keep out of your way and allow your working day to continue with as little disturbance as possible.
We provide a full range of office partitions in Manchester, Warrington and many more locations across the northwest. From glass partitions to steel and mesh partitions and graphite partitions, we have a fantastic array of styles and features available for any client. During the Coronavirus pandemic, we know that working from home isn’t an option for everyone – but that shouldn’t mean workers should worry about risking you’re their health at work. Why not visit our Coronavirus partitions to learn more about the ways Arcade can keep you safe during the pandemic.
Client Testimonials As Seen On Google
“The Arcade team did a great job here at Wesley on some internal refurbishment which took a week. They worked long days, completed the work to a high standard and were friendly and accommodating people to have around. Worked well with the electricians we brought in too. No hesitation in recommending.”
“Arcade executed a full refit of our two combined units. From the onset, friendly, professional and reliable. Nothing was too much trouble and their flexibility went above and beyond. As all can imagine, nothing always goes to plan with some curve balls thrown in our path through no fault of anyone’s however, each and every time Arcade dealt with the issue in hand and reacted accordingly. Huge thanks to Dean and the team who carried out 10 week refurbishment. Professional service and we were delighted with the end result. Thank you Arcade Office Refurbishments – appreciated”
“Used Arcade Office Refurbishments for a number of office refurbishments and pleased with their professionalism, attention to detail and quality of finish. They maintain a high level of health and safety ensuring work areas are cordoned off, tools are maintained and checked before use, PPE is worn at all times. A breath of fresh air.”