Lusso Travel LTD Office Refurbishment
Industry: Luxury travel and tourism
Location: Alderley Edge, Cheshire
Date: November to December 2011
Full fit out including partitioning and furniture to create meeting rooms, offices and kitchen and bathroom areas.
We were invited to tender for the fit out of Lusso Travels new office space in Alderley Edge; having previously carried out a successful fit out for the MD’s father at one of his other companies in Macclesfield. We were given a black canvas to create a new office space consisting of 1 new office for the MD, 1 new board room, 1 new meeting room, a kitchen and a common room. The design process involved several meetings between Arcade and the directors of Lusso, at Arcade’s office premisis in Northwich to finalise the layout and colour schemes. After much discussion and persuasion Lusso chose to pick bold, black and gold, feature colour walls, thus matching their corporate colours.
A modern and bright office space. The Tenon Fire and Sound partitoning, with the use of double glazed windows with integral blinds give the whole office a bright and open feel, with the option to close the blinds if required for privacy. The Tektura saville gold and black feature wall paper gave the fit out a real ‘wow’ factor. The works finished on time, ready for the customer to move into their new offices just before Christmas.
- Tenon Fire and Sound partitioning
- Tenon Vitrage partitioning
- Mercol ambiflex plus furniture
- Mercol operate an environmental management system,which has been accredited to the International Standard for Environmental Management Systems
- Howdens Greenwich Kitchen
- The company’s commitment is to fulfil environmental policy and legislation including;
- Dixon turner ‘saville’ paper
- Manufacturing a wide range of all types of wallcoverings, they always concentrate on minimising their environmental impact.
- Turnills intergral blinds onto new partitioning
- Opalux solar reflective film to large sky light