Jones Environmental Forensic’s Ltd Office Refurbishment
Industry: Environmental Testing Laboratory
Location: Deeside, Flintshire
Date: April 2007 – on going
Full refurbishment and fit out of new premises, including mezzanine and partitioning to create laboratories. On-going expansion of the current laboratories.
We were invited to tender for the works at Jones Enviromental which initally involved creating office and laboratory space in their brand new 13,000 square foot building. After several meetings between Arcade and JEFL, it was decided that, due to considerable forecast expansion over the next 5 years, it would be best to install a 9,000 square foot mezzanine floor right at the start to avoid disrupting the laboratory operations in the future. Since JEFL started in 2007 we have fitted out the entire building from the mezzanine floor, the partitioning, suspended ceilings electrical works, plumbing, laboratory benching, decoration, ventilation, air conditioning and floor coverings.
To date we have created office and laboratary space for 70 employees and with the company continuing to expand we will be creating additonal laboratary and office space on the first floor as well as an extension to the canteen and new toilet facilities in the summer of 2012
- Mezzannine floor floor with 38mm tounge and groove chipboard decking
- 1 hour fire rated steel column casings and fascia
- 1 hour fire rated suspended ceiling grid and tiles
- Tenon Fire and Sound partitioning
- JHS carpet tiles
- Polyflor XL vinyl flooring
- Tektura paperbacked vinyl wal covering
- Bespoke laboratory benching with Trespa tops
- Mitsubishi heavy industries air conditioning units